SDK's Scraptuary

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Life's Summer Storms

Good Afternoon from the Scraptuary,

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Wow 5 months since my last post and not much to show for it. I am very grateful to you my followers for sticking with me and not giving up... thank you from the bottom of my heart. The storms of my absence were not very entertaining so I won't bore you with them today. What I will tell you though is the SDK's Scraptuary has a new plan and purpose to encourage and inspire creativity all week long. Would you like to know the plan? Ok but first I have to give kudos to my creative twin Kris for challenging me to use the talent I have been given by God to the best of my ability oxoxoxo <3 ya sis.  And to my Divine Sisters who inspire each and everyday through the Word of Christ <3ox<3ox<3

The Scraptuary will have a topic for each day of the week beginning today......
FunDay Monday's
~~featuring various examples of fun ideas that I have done in my 20+ years of crafting 
UseDay Tuesday's
~~the challenge will be to use scraps, embellishments, crafting supplies, etc. that have been collecting dust just sitting around the Scraptuary
Wordless Wednesday's
~~a pic only of what inspires me to create either from the net or my personal collection of photos
Thankful Thursday's
~~a day to share my thankfulness with you for my family, my friends, my life, my talent etc.
Friendship Friday's
~~everyone's fav day of the week and my fav place to share how to encourage friendship thru cardmaking

There you have it folks my ambitious plan to encourage and inspire creativity with the 10's of you who follow my blog.  If you would like to participate in one of the days please email me and let me know, I love to listen and learn from others creativity as well. Until we visit again, have a blessed day :)

@>--%----God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts
Use them well to serve one another. 1 Peter 4:10 NLT----%--<@




2 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAY good to see you are blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you creative twin :) it's good to be back <3

    ReplyDelete

It means alot to me that you stopped by...please leave me a comment and let me know whatcha think @>-%---
Thank you ~Stephanie