SDK's Scraptuary

Friday, August 5, 2011

Friendship Friday

How are my fabulous friends doing on this Friendship Friday?
Hope everyone has had an awesome day and enjoying time off with family and friends. 
Today's post is short and sweet...short because I'm visiting with family I have not been with in a LONG time and sweet ......

well I'll let you be the judge for yourself...


I love the way distressing can be such an easy element to add to any paper project. This project will be going to a very lucky friend who follows my blog and leaves a lovely comment with an additional surprise....hmmm who will it be? Sign in and let me know whatcha think, and I'll draw a name on Monday morning 8.8.11.
@>--%--- Until we visit again, God bless & good evening-----%--<@

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means alot to me that you stopped by...please leave me a comment and let me know whatcha think @>-%---
Thank you ~Stephanie