SDK's Scraptuary

Friday, April 29, 2011

Love is in the Air....

Good afternoon from the Scraptuary everyone :) 
Wow what a beautiful way to start off the day by witnessing 
the most romantic wedding of William and Kate, ahhhhh true love :)
Congratulations to the beautiful happy couple:) 
Today I'm dropping in for a quick update and to share my love inspired creations with you.  I have fallen in love with making these flowers out of novelty yarns of all types and now I discovered another version...ribbon!! As most crafter's I do not limit myself to being creative in one category of this blissful world of imagination. My Scraptuary's inventory is eclectic, decorative paper, glitter, buttons, ribbon, wreaths, paint, silk flowers, stamps, ink, the list goes on and on. One of my true loves is paper, but these flowers are running a close second ;) Enough words, here are a few pics, please leave comments and let me know what you think?




Thanks for droppin' in and takin' a look :) Hope everyone is having a blessed day <3
@>---%------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means alot to me that you stopped by...please leave me a comment and let me know whatcha think @>-%---
Thank you ~Stephanie