SDK's Scraptuary

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just saying Hi :)

Hello fellow craftmates :) 
I've been away from the blogosphere  for a few days. Life has been eventful since I've been gone...had a root canal done, adjusting to our new family member Snuffy, and setting up my first online store (thank you Kris for helping me).
So this a short and sweet note to let you know that you can  check out my new adventure by clicking on the Artfire badge in the right hand column. I'm just getting started so I only have a few items in my store. My plan is to add one item a day (hopefully God will agree with it ;) That's all for tonight until we blog again, have a blessed day <3
@--%------

1 comment:

It means alot to me that you stopped by...please leave me a comment and let me know whatcha think @>-%---
Thank you ~Stephanie