SDK's Scraptuary

Friday, February 25, 2011

Addicted to Swapping on Swap-Bot


Hi everyone :)
Today is a gorgeous day here in beautiful SA, Tx. What made it even more so was receiving some fantabulous swap from some very creative partners <3 I have several I will be mailing out in the morning. It honestly is so joyful to make new friends by getting to know them through swapping. So get ready strap yourself in for an OVERLOADED Swap themed post...ok got your sweet tea, your fav snack (well hurry up plz that's get this show on the road)...

1. Ultimate Year of Happy Mail #23 Ribbon Swap
Love the cupcake one thank you KatlynAva

2. Teabag & Letter Swap
thank you to bonni56 & theonewhoknits

3. Newbie FB's (Friendship books)

thank you Aprilk these are very cute :)

4. Ultimate Year of Happy Mail #34 Sparkles

xmasbaby83 sent me some bling, the heart paper will be on a project very soon :)

5. Ultimate Year of Happy Mail #35 Patterned Paper

This one made me very happy, feed my addiction as well as my collection,
especially love the Ooo La La paper, thank you ayates

6. Ultimate Year of Happy Mail #36 Homemade Spa

how yummie is this, a Mocha Facial Mask, thank you aviahz

7. Ultimate Year of Happy Mail #37 Websites

This was totally SAWEET :) Love the creativeness of the envie too :)thank you tifffoster :)

8. Ultimate Year of Happy Mail #40 Joyce Meyer

I received this awesome piece of art from mrsnewbill today(thank you!) For this swap we had to make something that featured a Joyce Meyer quote. I love this idea of a small framed chalkboard, it will have a special place in my Scraptuary :) Below is what I sent out to my partner...


9. Ultimate Year of Happy Mail #38 Inchies

thank you Dixiediane for sending me these adorable inches:)

Here is the first set of inchies I've ever made (didn't know art could be so small)



10. Punch Art #8 ATC's

Part of my happy mail today was the Punch Art ATC and awesome inspirational and yummie chocolate images from purplestamper...thank you soooooo much I really appreciate your talent :)
These are the ATC's I sent to my partners, I enjoyed making these 2.5x3.5 works of art :)

11. Handmade Greeting Cards for Newbies

This awesome handmade card was made by paperlover. I love Tim Holtz products and everything he designs, thank you soooooo much, you are very talented paperlover :)

this is the card I made for this swap, my partner loves butterflies
and I try to use this sentiment stamp every chance I get :)
 
Well so far I'm still awaiting many more Happy Mail Days...at the request of a friend I will give you a sneak peek at another swap I will be sending out tomorrow...
 
Decorated Christian Swap Round 2
 




We are supposed to make 3x5 in size cards with scripture and embellish them anyway we chose. I wanted to share a taste of my home by making them out of fiesta colored cardstock. I printed the scriptures on linen paper, tore, and distressed the edges with Ranger's Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.
Stamped some faith images in Tea Dye DS Ink and added bling.
I'm really pleased with how these turned out, but wait there's more...I'm hoping to finish them off by...
WAIT A MINUTE, I can't tell you.... my partner for this swap might be reading this right now....You'll just have to drop by my store to see the finished product :)

Have a blessed evening everyone, until we blog again, thanks for droppin' in <3
@>-------%---------------

1 comment:

It means alot to me that you stopped by...please leave me a comment and let me know whatcha think @>-%---
Thank you ~Stephanie