SDK's Scraptuary

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2010 Valentine Designs

Hello my fellow bloggospherians :) Hope you are having an awesome day filled with goodness and light, and joy.  Today I am still playing post catch up on projects I completed last year. One of my favorite holidays is Valentines Day. Love is universial, does not discriminate, and is and was created to be unconditional.  Now matter what the age everyone has a desire to be loved.   
These are some one of a kind designs I made for last year's Valentine's Day. I challenged myself to make a total of 36 cards. Some I sold and the ones in these pics are what I have left.
 I'm currently working on this year's collection. I would love your opinions for color schemes, quotes, etc. I have received one challenge already from a dear friend to make one for her grandbaby.  Please leave comments with your ideas and let me know what you would like to see.


7 comments:

  1. All of your cards are so adorable and pretty! You have a great collection and I love how they are all different. Hope you have a great week.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make a valentine's day card that uses ONLY shades of turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Gina :) I will be posting this year's collection next week :) thanks again for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I accept your challenge Kris :) will do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the way you displayed your cards in the bushes that is so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Auntie Marg, a dear friend needed to practice her photography skills and so we came up with something outside the box :)Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome collection of cards. I just made my very first valentine since my grade school days and it was a blast. Good luck with this year's collection.

    eveyinorbit via swapbot

    ReplyDelete

It means alot to me that you stopped by...please leave me a comment and let me know whatcha think @>-%---
Thank you ~Stephanie